We have executed the work as prime contractor and as per client requirement. In this project we have done overall redesigning of the Museum like Improvement of old buildings, construction of new admin building, renewed train coach café, watch tower, Turn table, Green tunnel for toy train, icon station, Improvement work to Maharani Saloon, new modern toilet block, Track linking, reinforced steel and Landscape etc.
Key Items Delivered:
• Block-A (Single Storey) Building of size 48.00mX12.00m, for Main Entrance, Ticket counter & Reception.
• Block-B (Single Storey) Building of size 21.00mX14.00m, for Photo Gallery, Pantry, Four storey Clock tower & View point.
• Block-D (Single Storey) Building of size 40.00Mx10.00m, for Sri Ranga Pavilion & Mysore Railway Station Model.
• Block-C (Single Storey) Building of size 10.00Mx9.00m, for Rest Room & Wash Room.
• Land Scape- Banyan tree Katte, Mound Plaza, Wheel Court, White Temple Tree Court, Boulder Court, Green Tunnel & Cave, Geological Section, Wild Garden, Regional landscape court, Hillscape Garden, Lotus & lily pond, Circular junction court, Buffer plantation, Cobble court , Turn table & Green wall.
• Improvement of old building
• Icon station
• Improvement work for Maharani saloon
• New modern toilet block
South Western Railway,
Works Branch, Mysore – 570 021.